Following 37°N 110°E, this is the second of five CP visits during my stay in China.
After a Chinese breakfast which we took at a restaurant near the hotel, we drove from Yan'an to Fuxian on the G65 and took the G22 to Zhiluozhen. There we found a sandy road which nears the CP.
We could park the car on an empty space near an oil drilling field which seemed to be abandoned
From the car we could easily reach the CP. It's situated in a corn field.
- Nearest street/highway:G22
- Distance from road: 251 m.
- Time start walking: 11:56 A.M.
- Arrival at CP: 12:05 P.M.
- Weather: cloudy, no sun
- Temperature: 25°C
- Area: Fuxian District
- Plants on CP: corn
- Nearest Unesco World Heritage Site: Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor (Xian)
- Interesting facts/experiences: - Unfortunately hit a dog (walks away) with the car, speedingticket, no people at servicearea, new highway.
Next point is 36°N 110°E.