23-Jul-2016 -- This is the first confluence visit during our holiday trip this summer. We stayed in Lermoos, Eguisheim and Lille. On our way from Delft to Lermoos we spent a night in Darmstadt and from there we went to the confluence point. This confluence point looked easy to visit and it actually was, unless you take the wrong road, which I did. So it took me almost an hour to reach it. I had to go back twice. The little river "Blinde Rot" was an obstacle and I tried to go straight through the woods, which was not a bright idea. Fortunately I tried the other road too and this took me to "Rottalweg" close to the confluence point.
- Nearest main street/highway: K2627
- Distance from road: 1400 meter
- Time start walking: 13:45 p.m.
- Arrival at CP 100 meter zone: 14:50 p.m.
- Weather: cloudy a bit rain
- Temperature: around 20°C
- Nearest Unesco World Heritage Site: Würzburg Residence with the Court Gardens and Residence Square
- Interesting facts/experiences: I took the wrong road twice. Lost a lot of time but in the end it saved me some traffic jams on the way to Austria
Next CP is 47°N 11°E.
Coordinator's Note: This visit is marked as incomplete as it doesn't meet our photo requirements. In this case the quality of the confluence picture is not sufficient.