04-Aug-2016 -- Last CP was 48°N 8°E.
We stayed in a holiday park in Eguisheim. A small town with very old houses and in the middle of the Alsace, famous for its wine. The Confluence was not very far. By car it took us approx. 35 minutes. We parked the car near the chapel (Henk Pouwels did this, too). It was easy to find because there were signs and it has it's own rock. I did have some difficulties tracking satellites because of the trees, I guess.
- Nearest main street/highway: D430
- Distance from road: approx. 5 minutes walk/li>
- Time start walking: 12:15 a.m.
- Arrival at CP 100 meter zone: 12:20 a.m.
- Weather: cloudy
- Temperature: around 22°C
- Nearest Unesco World Heritage Site: Strasbourg – Grande île
- Interesting facts/experiences: This CP has its own rock.
Next CP is 51°N 3°E.