27-Apr-2001 -- April 27th, 2001
Imagine a situation as follows:
- after years of inviting your brother Fred in vane to spent some time in
Tirol - he´s finally here, some 500 km ( 310 mi ) far away from his home....
- it´s another boring sunny morning after so many sunny days....
- some joker set your alarmclock to 6 a.m. - during your holidays that
- after doing that drinking last night, if you´d go outdoors without
sunglasses right now, you´d shrink down to ashes like those vampires....
- and it´s hours till your favourite shows on TV....
So, what ya gonna do.... ?
You both go for a confluence :)
One of the goals of the Confluence Project is to visit a point severals
times to see how it changed
in the meantime. This was Fred´s first spot-hunting (his "Masterpiece on
And I wanted to see whether GPS would lead us to the same place as last time
(which it actually did within a few feet).
And besides: since last time I had no proper software to stitch my photos
this needed some improvement also....