28-Jul-2016 -- After visiting CP 49°N 10°E, we were staying in Lermoos to make some great hikes in the mountains. This day we liked to see the Ötztal and visit a Confluence Point. Unfortunately the weather was cloudy. It took us approx. 1 hour and we could park the car at the Jausenstation Hochwald. There is a road going up to a small barn. The CP is located close to it.
- Nearest main street/highway: 168 Ötztal
- Distance from road: approx. 7 meter, but cars are not allowed on this road
- Time start walking: 12:15 a.m.
- Arrival at CP 100 meter zone: 12:50 a.m.
- Weather: cloudy
- Temperature: around 20°C
- Nearest Unesco World Heritage Site: Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair
- Interesting facts/experiences: Near a weatherstation "Jausenstation Hochwald", Gransteinstraße.
Next CP is 48°N 8°E.