21-Feb-2014 -- We were off for a week's holiday in Austria and visited this CP during our trip through Germany. It's between München and Grabenstatt, where we stayed in a hotel called "Chiemseefischer". The CP is very easy to find.
- Nearest main street/highway: St 2080 Grafinger Straße
- Distance from road: approx. 5 m
- Time start walking: 15:42 p.m.
- Arrival at CP: 15:42 p.m.
- Weather: a bit rainy
- Temperature: about 10°C
- Plants on CP: Agriculture
- Nearest Unesco World Heritage Site: Historic centre of the city of Salzburg (110 km) and Pilgrimage Church of Wies (119 km)
- Interesting facts/experiences: The confluence marker at the rock is not located at the CP. It's nearby.
After a week of holiday we returned to the Netherlands and visited two confluence points near the A3 "Autobahn", 50°N 9°E and 51°N 7°E.